Sunday 15 June 2008

Made some cards today!



Guess what, I actually made some cards today. I forgot my neices wedding anniversary so went to my craft room and created. My 'mojo' had disappeared recently and I haven't made a card in months. So up to my craft room I went and sat there. When I first got my cuttlebug I played with some of the embossing folders so I had the hearts on pink paper. I cut it down to fit on the card and added some hearts cut in foam. I added a gold peeloff greeting.

I was on a bit of a roll then, lol, so made another card for my sister anniversary which is at the end of the month. This again I made with cuttlebug embossed paper, the swirls which is on pearlescent paper. This is one of my favourite embossing folders. I have used a dufex topper of two champagne glasses and hearts and a silver greeting. It doesn't photograph very well but I think it looks quite classy! lol.
I enjoyed myself today and just wish I had more time to make more. lol. Who ever invented 'work'!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Cally. Definitely a case of less is more. I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Cally. Agree with Pam on the less is more for them!

    ReplyDelete