Monday 23 June 2008

What type Of Fruit are you?

I read this on a friend's site and thought I would give it a go.

I AM AN ORANGE!





You have a zest for life, especially for anything colorful, wild, or dramatic.

You have a unique take on the world, and you're not afraid to be a little funky.

You are a bit reserved toward people who don't know you well.

You have a thick skin, which can protect you from anything that goes wrong in your life.

Once someone does get to know you, they totally get and appreciate you.

Your friends see you as a bright person with a refreshing take on life.



Not sure how much it is like me but I do like things wild, I can be reserved (or shy) when I first meet people. (Doesn't last long though..lol). I do have a thick skin and usually block things out if they go wrong. (If you don't think about it it can't hurt you..) and I hope my friends see me as a bright person.
Thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. You have been tagged. Pop over to the Ramblings blog to see what it's about ...

    ReplyDelete