Thursday 24 July 2008

Tiring week

Have been neglecting my blog cause I have been so tired this week and working long hours. My collegue at work has gone on holiday so I am left to do everything myself. Which is fine but it's very tiring.

Still coming up to the end of week now altough Fridy's are normally my day off but I have to go in for a couple of hours in the morning and then I have the dentist for a check up. Not looking forward to that.

However I have a nice massage to look forwar too in the afternoon and then I am going out to a friends birthday party in Brighton. Haven't been out in a long time so am really looking forward to it. Can't drink too much though as I am working Saturday morning.

In the afternoon I hope to be able to make a few cards... but don't hold your breath... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment