Sunday 10 August 2008

I've done some crafting...

On Wednesday, my friend Pam http://peejays-ramblings.blogspot.com/ went for a Stamping Up demo/make & take, hosted by Joanne (Mainly Flowers). It was a small group but we had lots of fun and made a couple of cards and a cute little box. I haven't done a lot of stamping before, only at classes but I really enjoyed the evening and was inpressed with the Stampin up stuff. I could have spent alot of money..lol. I'd like to say 'Thank you Joanne for a lovely evening, & the tea & biscuits were great!
I will be getting my stamps out soon, honestly!

The evening went really quickly and we didn't leave there til about 10.30pmish. There was a brillient thunderstorm during the evening and the lightening when we drove home was amazing.

Thanks for reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment