Friday 30 January 2009

Guess what?


I have made another card..that's my 3rd one this month..

This card was for my mate Pam (http://peejays-ramblings.blogspot.com/), Her birthday is today. The picture is from Kanban and I have matted and layered it on black and then silver card. It was then stuck on to a black card. The greeting is a silver peel off stuck on blacl card and layered onto silver card. I then tied a dark grey ribbon round it to finish it off.

We went out last night to the dogs for her birthday and she wasn;t going to open her cards but we made her open them.

It looks better in real lifeas the picturedoesn't show off the colour of the dress.

I saw these lady pictures and fell in love with them.

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful card and definitely better in 'real life'. Thanks so much Cally. It will be treasured ...

    ReplyDelete