Saturday 25 July 2009

One more......

....... then I need a lie down!!

This card is made for my brother in law who will be 60 next week. I have used the a decoupage image from the 'flipping Men' range from LaPashe which can be bought from the Imag-e-nation shop. I covered the front with some card with tools on. Not sure where I got the card from but I think it must have been a show that Pam and I have been to.

His name and age have been cut from Sizzix lollypop range of numbers and letters. I cut them on the cuttlebug using some paper used from craftwork cards paper blox. This was from the chocolate range. They are stuck on with sticky pads to raise them from the card.

I have used one of the cards specially made for the flipping range of decoupage sheets. I'm not sure if I will use the card again because they are quite big and I know the imagaes do fit on an A5 card. The insert will cause a bit of a problem but I will sort it out.




Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment