Tuesday 4 August 2009

Even more........

The following card was made for my great nephew. I printed the greeting directly onto the card. I added some black patterened paper across the top of the card and stuck silver stars on to make it look like space. I used green sticky ribbon along the bottom of the paper and added a decoupage alien. Can't remember where I got the image from. I though it came out quite well.



The card below was made for my brother in law. Again I printed the greeting directly onto the card. I added a pryamid decoupage picture of a plane and added some silver peeloffs just to finish it off.

The following card was made for my friend for her brother. He is a keen golfer! The image is fron Cuddly Buddly Country Gentleman range. I have just added a peel off golf ball and peeloffs greetings. I have added it to a DL card.

That's it for this week. Still have a few more to make that will be for another day!

Thanks for reading




1 comment:

  1. Great selection Cally but you really must slow down with all this card making! You'll be making yourself ill - LOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete