Saturday 26 September 2009

My Baby is 21….

My little boy was 21 on the 24th August and unlike all good mothers I left making his card to the last minute!!
I wanted to do one from the ‘LA PASHE’ flipping kids range but there wasn’t anything that was really suitable for him or who looked like him so I had to troll through my folder of downloaded decoupage sheets and came across the ‘sexy bum’. Now I know I got is from someone on the IMAG-E-NATION forum but for the life of me I can’t remember who it was. But here is the finished card.
I printed out the back ground and stuck that to an A5 card. I then made up the decoupage picture and stuck it to the front. I did the message on the laptop, printed it out and then used ‘Spellbinders, Nestabilities’ to layer and matt it. I was quite pleased with the finished effect and not bad for being made in an hour.
As for my son… he loved it!


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. I think this would have been very much appreciated by him Cally, it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete