Sunday 11 October 2009

Crafty Day at Guildford – 22nd August 2009

A few weeks ago an IMAG-E-NATION friend GRETA arranged a crafty day in Guilford for about 20 ladies from the forum. I was a great get together where we chatted, crafted a bit, chatted, drank tea and ate plenty. Greta’s son produced a fantastic buffet which kept us going during the day.
TONI, our ‘local Stampin Up’ demonstrator came all the way from Tamworth and did a couple of show and tells. Here are my efforts at the card. She also showed us a cute book mark come whatever you want to use it for. A lion, she also made a ladybird. I haven’t made up mine yet but here is a picture of Toni’s lion. Hopefully I will get mine made soon…if only I can remember where I put it!!!
My mate PAM also did a show and tell – a lovely little box just made from scalloped edged squares that are cut using the scalloped edged square nestabilities. She has a tutorial of how to make the box on her Crafty Bits blog HERE.
They are really cute boxes and so easy to make and can be finished in so many different ways. I just wish I could find mine!!!
Helen, one of the other ladies organised a bring a buy sale where we bought our craft stuff that we didn’t use anymore and I took a few bits and made about £35 which I was quite chuffed about.
It was a great day and I had lots of fun meeting new and old friends. Roll on to the next one!


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment