Monday 28 June 2010

Bad Blogger again

Not blogged in a couple of weeks...naughty girl.. I keep forgetting to do it although I haven't been making any cards as I have been trying to add stuff to my e-bay shop..

Anyway I have now made a couple of cards for my great niece and great nephew who have their birthday's at the end of this week.

The first card was done using a Forever friends decoupage or pyramarge.. the pqapers were from my stash and I have added a greeting and somes gems to finish it off.



For this card I have stamped the image of the bear from the Daisy & Dandelion range and coloured it using Promarker pens. My first attempt. Not done much shading as I can't do that well but I was very pleased with the way it came out. I cut it out uing a nestie. The papers are from the same range. The number and names have been cut using the Olivia alphabet for the cuttlebug. I have just aded a couple of gems to finish it off.

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment