Wednesday 11 August 2010

Nearly done them....

Well 2 more done for my August birthdays.. only one more to go... whoo hoo!

The first card here is for my son who is 22 week after next..(where has that time gone??). Anyway he loves all things Marvel and when I saw Toni's card done with this image, (see her blog here ) I knew I had to have it. It was from a Whiff of Joy here and it was a freebie download also... So here is my take on the card. I coloured it with promarkers. The card is bazzill card as is the blue card,. The red paper is from mt stash. Cut them out using nesties and some buttons I found that I didn't know I had. Hopes he likes it!
This card is for my good friend who is like a sister to me. The image is one that I found
and thought apt. The paper is from my stash as is the flowers and gems. The greeting is a stamp that I bought up at the Summer Crafting in Doncaster. It's an Inkadoo stamp. I really love the orange and yellow together. Hope she likes it.


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Two great cards Cally, I'm sure they will be loved
    Chris cc

    ReplyDelete