Monday 8 November 2010

Some Family Cards

Over the last week or so I have been trying to catch up with the rest of the cards for the year for my family and friends so that I can start on some Christmas ones.

The first card is for my niece Samantha who is 18. She is a bit of a tomboy and plays a lot of football. I thought this image from Kenny K suited her. I coloured her with promarkers. The paper etc was from my stash. The greeting is computer generated. I used a Martha Stewart edging punch, a piece of ri.bbon, a flower and some card candy to finish it off.

This card is for my oldest niece, another Sam. The image was from a few I got from Kaz at Appleby Magna. I just stuck it onto a piece of card and cut it out. The backing paper was from a magazine that had Art Deco. I added some gems and a peel off greeting.

This card is for my brother in law. The image of course is a flipping image decoupage. The paper and card is from my stash. I used a greeting from Craftwork Cards and some card candy to finish it off.
The following 2 cards are for the anniversaries of my very good friends Cyd and Fel and my nephew and his wife. The first card uses an Cuttlebug embossing folder nested on black card. Black ribbon added and a stamped greeting.

This card is a bought topper matted onto silver card. Sizzix hearts and a silver peel off. The paper is from my stash. The edge was cut using a Martha Stewart punch.

This card was made for my mother in law. If was from a pad of paper - can't remember which one..oops! Added a flower and ribbon. It's a bit fussy but hopefully she will like it.

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Great selection of lovely cards Cally bet they all love them
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete