Wednesday 9 February 2011

Back to Winter.......

What a difference a day makes.. following on from a glorious day yesterday, it's back to dull damp and yucky today. Didn't stop ,e from going out for my daily walk though. Had to go to make a couple of doctor's appointments so called in there on the way to the post office.

This afternoon I made a couple of cards as below. On a bit of a roll at the moment.
This card, as you can see it's for an anniversary card. The topper is a Forever Friends one which has been matted onto white and pink card cut with a couple of nesties. The is peel-offs put on a matt cut from a stampin up punch. The paper is from Craftwork Cards. The swirly paper has been edged with a Martha Stewart edging punch. A few gems and ribbon to finish it off.

The following card is made for one of my niece's husband..(that sounds terrible :-) sounds like she has loads..) I mean that I have a few nieces..... anyway this is the card that I made.
I had forgotten that I had bought the wacky wheelz They come from La Pashe. I bought them from Imag-e-nation. I found them while sorting some stuff out. Glad I did. The image is decoupaged. I spent ages trying to decide what backing paper I had that was suitable. I again went rummaging in a drawer I hadn't been into for a long time. I found a load of corrugated card that did the job. I layered it onto black card
and added a few bits of card candy to finish it off. Such a simple card but I think effective.
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment