Tuesday 12 April 2011

Chilly Afternoon

The sun may be shining but the temperature has defiantly decreased and according to the weatherman it's gonna get even colder :-(

This afternoon I went up into my craft room with the proviso of making a card for my nephew. I had no idea what I was going to do. So I found some of the La Pashe Wacky Racers decoupage sheets. I have made one of the cars and am waiting for that to dry.

The card that I made and finished was from another sheet that I had lying around. I just matted and layered it onto some card and backing paper and added some buttons. I did have a little accident with the stamping, oops!! I may enter it into the Inspirationals' challenge on the forum that I belong to.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Love it, think I might need some of those car images, great mans card
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Ive used these for men too.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete