Wednesday 20 April 2011

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It's been a wonderful hot day today. We are really being spoilt at the moment. I went for my walk down to the post office in the square this morning then came home and made some cards. Yep the mojo returned and I ended up making 3 cards!!!

The dreaded one from yesterday got finished but I will show that another time as I still don't like it. However here is the card I made at the weekend. It's a little square card and I have used the pyramage image from La Pashe Nice & Easel range. The backing paper was from my stash as were the gems and sticky ribbon. The greeting was from Craftwork Cards.

After I had lunch I went and sunbathed in the garden for a couple of hours. It was lovely, had my ipod on and listened to the tunes as I baked in the sun. Although not sure the neighbours appreciated my singing. I forget that no one else can hear the songs I'm listening too so they only have me singing which I can't do!!!
Here's hoping the sunshine is here for a few more days so that I can get a tan before I go away.
:-)

Thanks for reading




1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely card Cally. Such fresh colours. x

    ReplyDelete