Sunday 3 April 2011

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's day and another day that I miss my darling Mum a bit more, but I would like to wish her a happy day cause I know that she is around and loving the freesias that I have bought for her.

Happy Mother's day Mum xxxxxx

I don't have any children of my own but do have 2 stepsons whom I have looked after since they were 3 and 1. They are 26 and 22 now so they are mine all bar giving birth to them. The youngest one lives with us and I got a lovely card from him and a gift card cause her knows I love clothes and we also got a visit from the oldest son as well with a lovely card and a bunch of daffodils which I love.

The youngest one also wrote me a little note that I want to share with you. This made me cry and want to hit him at the same time..

Cally
You're not a wicked step mum, you're a wicked cool mum and you have always treated me like a true to life son. So this is a poem to thank you today, to tell you I love you in a mummy son way. You've been there for me through the thick and the thin, even when I've proper got under your skin. You look after my daddy and make him happy even though he can act younger than me. So thank you my mummy with all of my heart even though after dinner you're guaranteed to fart!

Don't you just love them!!!!!

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Oh Cally, what a gorgeous poem, how lovely that he appreciates you so much and tells you in such a lovely way,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete