Tuesday 19 April 2011

Opps! Been naughty

Well today started off fine, Did some ironing whilst watching The Mentalist. Then I went out for a long walk which was lovely due to the beautiful weather. I was out for about 2 hours. Didn't realise it was that long as I had my Ipod on listening to tunes and I can walk for miles.
I then got home had a bit of lunch and then decided to make some cards, well a card. Not a difficult task you say but it just wasn't happening! 3 times I tried to make this card and 3 times it ended in the bin...well bits of it. Luckily I managed to save the actual image but not the other bits..
I gave up in the end and just thought 'Hey lets leave this for another day'. So I did!

This evening was weigh in day. I knew it wasn't going to be good as U had a 'hungry weekend' where I couldn't stop eating. So when i stepped on the scales and I had put on 1/2lb I was quite pleases in a funny sort of way cause it could have been much worse. So I now have 2.5lbs to loose in two weeks. It's still 12lbs in 5 weeks :-)
I am going to do this :-)!!

By the way I do have one card to show you that I made the other day but haven't photographed it yet...hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment