Monday 13 June 2011

The start of another week!

Well that's another weekend over with and what did I do? Nothing!!! Well I took my oldest son to Iceland so he can do some shopping as he doesn't have a car and then went back to his place so i could have a quick cuddle with Leon my grandson. I forgot to take my camera but here is a picture I took last week when they came down. Here's Leon with his big sister Alysia (she is my son's girlfriend's daughter).
The Weather on Saturday was nice and sunny. A bit windy but lovely. A complete contrast to yesterday (Sunday), when it rained all day and was like a winter's day. It was horrible.

And today? Started off raining but then turned out really nice and sunny. This morning I did some of the dreaded h*******k and then had to pack up some parcels from e-bay, clothes and stuff that I had sold. I had 21 parcels to wrap and then take to the post office. Normally I would walk but this time I had to take the car!

Got back and then decided that I needed to make a cards. On Saturday afternoon I went to The Range and some 'Me to You' bear stickers jumped into my basket as they do. I love these bears and this afternoon I used them.

Both cards used the stickers and the backing paper is from 'Forever Friends - Springtime'. This is double sided paper and I have fallen in love with it. Nesties Label 12 were used on the first card. The greeting is from Craftwork cards matted onto the scalloped oval punch by Stampin Up.
This card I have used the curved rectangle nesties. Again the greeting is from Craftwork cards matted onto the Stampin Up scalloped oval. The flower, ribbon and gems are all from my stash.

Thanks for reading



1 comment:

  1. Lovely picture of Leon and Alysia.

    Great cards too - I love that bear

    ReplyDelete