Tuesday 26 July 2011

Last Card from Doncaster & New Bathroom

Well today so far has been a bit manic.

Decided that my conservatory needed a good clean. The roof has been leaking and we are waiting for it to be fixed so have been neglecting it a bit. Took me a bit longer than anticipated but now all the dead spiders, flies, dust and dirt has all gone!!!

Then had a pile of ironing to do so that was done and then I was able to finish off a couple of cards that I had started but they will be shown in another post.

Right here is the last card made in at the Workshop at Doncaster and I have to say my favourite. It's a twisted easel card. The flowers were die cut and are double sided and I just had to go and my them. They are from My Craft Studio and are lovely. I will definitely be making this one again.

As you I have been having my shower room done and it is all but finished now. I had to go a week without a shower, had baths instead but I do love my shower in the morning. Well here are the pics of the finished room. I thought I had some pics of the old one but I can't find them. The old shower room had blue tiles, a square shower cubicle, loo and a tiny corner sink. The flooring was vinyl.

The shower cubicle is curved and the shower head is one of the raindrop ones and has a handheld attachment with it.
The sink is bigger than the old one and has a vanity unit underneath with cool self closing doors
My lovely new shiny shower cubicle doors
My new toilet and my new heated towel rail.
You can just see the floor which is laminated flooring and my beautiful tiles. Most of the bathroom apart from the flooring and the loo roll holder all came from e-bay! All I need to get now is the blind for the window.

Thanks for reading


Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Wow your bathroom is looking stunning you would never know it came from ebay great site!! l had a leaking roof in my conservatory and i did the same didn't clean it as it wasn't worth it with the rain coming in and the dust once we had it fixed the brush and shovel came out and l too cleaned up lots of spiders and flies l love sitting in it now, your card is fabulous love these easel cards they make a lovely change:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete