Wednesday 20 July 2011

Where's the Summer??

Well?? Does anyone know who has stolen the Summer. Hope it get's found quick cause I hate this rainy weather.

Yesterday was weigh in day. I wasn't holding out much hope of loosing anything due to what I had eaten over the weekend at Doncaster but off I went and I am pleased to announce that I lost a 1lb. That's 17lbs I have lost in total now and am really pleased.

Due to me being away since Thursday and then having the shower room done I haven't been making any cards recently (well at home anyway). So here is a card that I made last week. One of the many male ones I have to do. I found these 3d stickers in a drawer in my craft room when I was looking for something else. The backing paper I have used was from my stash. The greeting is from Craftwork cards. I chalked it to go with the colours of the stickers.


Have been to the dentist this afternoon to have the 2nd lot of treatment for my root canal. I must say that although it didn't hurt, my teeth are now aching. They are still numb but are aching. My next appointment isn't until 24th August as the dentist is away on holiday!!

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. You poor thing dentist work of any kind isn't pleasant but to get this aching doesn't help hope it clears soon, great card though! love it:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete