Wednesday 3 August 2011

Another card...

Firstly I went to weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs :-). I am really pleased with that. I'd hit a standstill but now feel as if I'm on a roll again!!!! All I can put it down to is me starting walking again. I don't go far but I think that a walk everyday is helping!

Anyway back to the cards. As you all know I have many male birthday's this month so here is the latest card that I made. The image is from Kanban from their Haynes collection. One of my buy's from Doncaster.
I matted and layered it on gold mirri card and plain black card. The greeting is from Craftwork cards which has been place on the ticket punch from Stampin Up.

It is for one of my niece's husband who is mad on camper vans.



Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. This is a great card for a male, l too have to make one this month and your card has inspired me simply beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete