Saturday 27 August 2011

What I've been doing since I last blogged...

Goodness me! Nearly another week has gone by..so what has been happening in my week? Well didn't go to slimming this week as didn't feel too good so gave it a miss. I know, very naughty but I am back on the plan now....

Wednesday was my youngest son's birthday. Here was 23. He is mad on Superman and anything to do with Marvel. Here he is with his Superman dressing gown we got a part of his pressie and the cake his girlfriend got him. Sometimes they never grow up do they?

On Thursday I had to go for my final appointment at the dentist for my root canal. The injection was really painful and deep. the treatment didn't hurt at all but boy when the injection wore off, I had a terrible night on Thursday. I was in a lot of pain. My jaw is still aching now. I'm just glad that it is over.

Today I did a bit of babysitting for my 3 month old grandson, Leon. It was him and me on our own so we had good fun. It won't be long before he is crawling all over the place. :-)

Now to some cardmaking. Last Saturday we had a crafty day at Guildford and a great day was had by all. As most of our meets we did shoebox cards and here are a few that I have finished. We had 14 cards to make and again they were all so different.

Dawn's card
Chris's Card
Cathy's card
A couple of them I made fopars on. Cathy's was one.. See the inking :-(

Thanks for reading


1 comment: