Wednesday 14 September 2011

30 years ago I was bridesmaid to my sister...

...when she got married to Chris at the Holy Cross church in Woodingdean Brighton in 1981 on 19th September. I was 14. Where have all those years gone???????

Here is the card that I have made her and I must say that the picture doesn't do it any justice at all even if I do say so myself..

The card is an 8" x 8" card. The backing paper I found in my stash. It's slightly embossed and is lovely. I wish I can remember where I got it cause I would love to get some more. I think it may have been at some craft show....
I have used thin white ribbon wrapped round the strips. I have used pearl gems (as 30th wedding anniversary is pearl!) and a bow from my stash! Just hope they like it!

Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Cally and I can't see that there's anything they won't like about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and your sister and husband will love it:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely beautiful Cally. They will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cally, they will love it too xx

    ReplyDelete