Sunday 16 October 2011

Made some Christmas cards

When I went to Appleby Magna back in June, Debs had some Snowman decoupage sheets that she was giving away and I took a few of the sheets. When I was away in the New Forest a few weeks ago I made some of these decoupage up and yesterday afternoon I made a few into cards. (I had a bit of a card marathon!!! :-) ) Here are the cards I made.

This is a square card. The snowflake is a sizzlit die which I have put stickles on (I don't do glitter!) Have stuck a gem in the middle. 4 gems in the corners of the cards. The greeting I found in my Christmas box and this has been layered on silver mirri card.
This is a 5x7 card. Image just stuck on blank card. Snowflake as before except this time have put a snowflake brad in the middle of it. The greeting again I found in my Christmas box.
5x7 landscape card, image just stuck onto card and Christmas greeting from Craftwork cards used.
Quick, easy cards. I have a couple more sheets to make up so hopefully will be showing you soon.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment