Tuesday 4 October 2011

Weigh in

As followers will know I have been following Weight Watcher since March and in total lost 20lbs in total with them but I didn't get on with the diet very well. I wasn't loosing anymore so a couple of weeks ago I decided to quit WW and after my holiday to the New Forest I decided to join Slimming world.

I have done slimming world before and did quite well, so last week off I trotted to get weighed and I had put 5lbs since I had last been weighed which was 3 weeks ago.

I love the new extra easy plan and last night I went for my first weigh in and guess what.....

I lost 5 and half pounds!!!

I am so happy, I couldn't believe it and I never felt hungry at all.. I did have Kentucky to celebrate but will be back on plan today...

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. That's brilliant news keep up the good work 5 1/2LBs thats great for your 1st week back:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete