Friday 16 December 2011

Sorry not blogged..


Didn't realise that I hadn't blogged for a few days but been quite busy and didn't feel like blogging. I have been trying to get into the Christmas spirit and today I was writing Christmas cards and I put my tree up so am feeling a little more christmassy.
Here are a few of the cards that I have made over the last week or so. I can't seem to stop making them at the moment.

This one was made from a decoupage sheet that I got from La Pashe. I love the snowmen and will be making some more. Just added some backing paper and some punched snowflakes and gems.
On Tuesday this week we had a playday at Greta's. There was supposed to be 8 of us but it only ended up with 6. We all had a lovely day but more of that in a later post when I show you what we made. Here is the project that I took for everyone to do. Simple card where the idea came from a workshop done at the Glitterpot. It's a small square card with simple matting. The tree is a sizzlit die. Added some ribbon and gems. The large piece of white card was run through the snow embossing folder in the Cuttlebug.
These cards were made using pre made toppers of the 'Me to You' bear. I love that little bear!! The base card was run through the cuttlebug using the 'snow' embossing folder. The images were stuck onto silver mirri card that was cut using nesties. Very simple but effective cards.

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cally, Oh your tree looks lovely so ful of trinkets! also your cards are amazing too have a lovely Christmas and all the very best to you and your family for 2012:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete