Monday 6 February 2012

Hands up who likes doing Men's cards????

I don't for one!! Even though there are some lovely male themed items out on the market to help us.

Here are a couple of cards I made over the weekend using some of the decoupage topper I have made in the past and are put in a huge box 'to use at a later time' :-)

The first card was made using a Paper Nation topper. The football themed papers are from 'It's a Man's World' paper pack. The green card was from my stash and the greeting is from Craftwork cards.

The following 2 cards are made from car decoupage images that I believe I got from La Pashe but I may be wrong! The backing papers I believe came from Stampin Up. The backing plain card was from my stash as were the buttons, although I think they came from Michaels in Florida. The greetings, of course are from Craftwork cards.


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Me l don't find doing mens cards easy but looking at yours they are stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male-themed cards! You should check out Dude Time Doodles, they are all about masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I also hate making men's cards too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete