Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mother's Day Cards

I don't like Mother's day as I always think of my dear Mum who is no longer here but I do have a Mother in law that I have to make for and here is the card that I have made.

The card blank was from Kanban, a special offer that C&C had over Christmas. the backing paper is from Kay & Company. The decoupage flowers are from my topper box. It is mounted on card that has been cut with nesties. The braiding is from my stash and the greeting (although you can't really see it in the picture) is from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Cally your card for your MIL is beautiful and she will just love it l too don't like mothers day as my mum isn't with us either but having said that l do get spoilt from my 3 children so it does have it's rewards:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just lovely Cally. Not cards I enjoy doing either xx

    ReplyDelete