Saturday 21 April 2012

I'm a Great Aunty....again

My nephews' wife gave birth to their 3rd baby yesterday - a beautiful baby daughter. Maisie Grace came into the world at 6.20pm weighing in at 7lb 6oz. She has 2 older brothers, Harrison and Eddy. 
Here is the card that I made for them.

The middle bit was done on CAP - liking using that as I get more comfortable with it - the picture is one that I took off of Facebook. I then printed the middle bit of and then 3d'd Maisie's picture, the bear and the bow. The gingham paper I had in my stash. Added some gems, flower and ribbon. 

Lovely girlie card!!


Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, oh many congratulations to you and all the family and what a beautiful card its so lovely, l truly like the image of baby and she looks so content l also love the name it really is lovelybeautiful hope mum and baby are doing well:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats to everyone, what a lovely name she has too. Such a pretty card also, I do so love pink :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete