Saturday 7 July 2012

Busy Month with Birthdays

July is a busy month for birthdays as is August. I have Leon all next week so won't be doing much cardmaking so thought I had better get making all the cards for July. Luckily I have been able to use some previous cards that I made for some of the birthdays but not all. Here is the first of the cards.

This is for one of my great nephew's birthday. I have used a topper from Tatty Ted as is the greeting and the corners. they all come from a package I recently bought off of Create & Craft.  (I know I said I wasn't going to be buying anything but this was such a good deal!!) The papers were from a 'Me to You' 6x6 paper pack from my stash.

I have been making a few cards recently using tatty Ted and Forever Friend's bear.

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card Cally l too have lots of birthdays in July and August keeps me occupied and Leon will keep you busy for the week enjoy your time with him he is so gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete