Sunday 13 January 2013

Naughty Blogger

Well can't believe it's been so long since I have blogged, but then I have had lots going on. I went on holiday at the beginning of November for 4 weeks to Florida. Had a fab time and did lots of nice things including a 3 night cruise on a Disney ship down to the Bahamas. On return from holiday, Christmas was upon us. Not a big fan of Christmas but we were having it at home with my sons and my grandson. We all had a lovely day.

As for cardmaking, my mojo went on holiday with me and has now gone missing. I didn't even make any Christmas cards which I felt very guilty about. I have now, as in yesterday, made my first card so hopefully the mojo is on it's way back (even if reluctantly) so hopefully there will be some of my makes soon.

In the meantime here are some of the handmade cards that I received at Christmas.



Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally,Happy New Year, glad to hear its only your mojo thats missing I was wondering if you where ok, your holiday sounds like it was wonderful,the cards you received are all gorgeous, Hopefully we will be seeing some of yours soon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Cally sounds like you had a fab time away and at home with your family, Your hand made cards rec'd are beautiful l always treasure mine don't like to throw them away either so l have lots in storage.....lol looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations and l hope your mojo is back forever .....take care x

    ReplyDelete