Thursday 21 February 2013

Opps I did it again!!

Every few days I go through the blogs I am following and note down any challenges that I fancy having a go at....mainly sketches.. Well on Monday I was trolling through them and cam across a challenge on Sunday Sketch & Stamp blog - I made a quick drawing of the sketch but forgot to note which blog it came from. So today I thought I would do a card and made the following for my friend whose 1st wedding anniversary is coming up. I followed the sketch and then came on to try & find where  had got the sketch from... Unfortunately it was from one of the only challenges I follow that need a stamped image and mine isn't!! 2nd time I have done this.. Never mind, it's another card made.

Recipe:-
White square card blank
Backing card from Colourbox 12 x 12 pad I got on the States
Backing paper from my stash
Image and tiny heart paper from Fuzzy Moon with Love set - celebrations
Gems from pack
Greeting stamped direct onto backing paper using Stampin Up in - Lavender Lace
Large Classic Scalloped Circle
Corner punch

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. It's a very pretty card Cally and I'm sure she'll love it x

    ReplyDelete