Monday 11 February 2013

Valentine

Not been feeling too good over the last few days and this morning have woken up with a hacking cough so not good!! Not really in the mood to do much but having a look through the challenge blogs I decided to have a go at this week's sketch on Sketch N Stash Challenge 107. Their extra bit this week is Love, so as I had to make hubby a valentine card I thought 'Why not!'

Here's the sketch.

Here's my card.
Recipe:-
White square card
Me to You 'With Love' embossabilities image
Red card & heart gems from my stash
White textured card from Colourbox 12x12 pad
Greeting 'For my Husband' from Craftwork cards
'With All My Love...' greeting from the same pack as the image.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, ......Brilliant sketch and your card is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Cally and I'm sure Gary will love it too. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Cally - such a cute image and the perfect colours! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete