Tuesday 19 March 2013

Friendship

I came across this challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers whose theme this week is 'Friendship'. Here is my card which I wasn't too sure about at first but it's growing on me. 

Off to have a hot bath now to ease my aching body.

Recipe:
White square card blank
Pink card - Bazzill bling
Backing paper from The Best of K & Company Too
Decoupage image from my box of made up toppers
Stamp from Hero Art 'Friends' Set
Labels 12 Nesties
Gems from stash

Thanks for reading


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cally I like the flowers and the verse.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely verse. A very vintage feel to this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. Love your floral image together with the lovely sentiment. It's wonderful. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment is lovely, its a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Cally :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete