Friday 3 May 2013

Using up my stash

I have been trying to use up some of the kits I have purchased over the years and here is the first lot of cards that I have made using the Kanban Couture Ladies Toppers. A kit I bought years ago from QVC.

For all the cards I have used mirri card to back the beautiful toppers. Some of the card bases have been made using Kanban foiled card. Some of the greetings are from the kit or craftwork cards. Have added some gems and ribbon to a couple of them.

These cards will go towards my stock for my craft table at the spring fair I am doing later this month.











Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. You've been busy Cally. They are all beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy Cally, I like all the elegant cards
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cally you have been busy Fabulous cards as always and beautifully presented too enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete