Sunday 21 July 2013

Another Scorcher

Well after a much cooler day yesterday, we have had another scorcher today, with tomorrow being forecast as even hotter. I have been out this afternoon for a meal down on the seafront at Brighton. Don't normally venture into the city and especially not on a hot Sunday afternoon but that was where my friend's son had his birthday lunch. When we got back after lunch it was straight into the paddling pool to cool off and it was lovely. :-)

Right the card I am showing you today is one I made Friday evening. For another August birthday (only 2 more foe August to make now!!!). The image is a pre printed/coloured topper which my mate Greta gave me. I have 3 others. The backing card is Bazzill and the papers are from my scrap box. Have used a spellbinders scalloped square to cut the backing for the topper and added a flower and some gems from my stash. The greeting is of course from Craftwork Cards. 


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like heaven cooling off in the paddling pool!! your card is beautiful hope you enjoyed your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cally, I like the image, and the lovely colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colours on this Cally x

    ReplyDelete