Friday 19 July 2013

I'm in love....

.......with Wellington! I have always loved bears ever since I was a little girl, I have many different bears including my Hard Teddy which I had from birth, but my latest crush is Wellington. What a cutie he is :-). I recently bought a Wellington Ultimate kit and the following cards have been made from that kit. He makes such great male cards which is great cause I have many coming up in the next couple of months.

My first card here is for my brother in law. Decoupaged Wellington, brown bazzill card for backing, backing papers from kit. Greeting and card candy are from Craftwork cards.

This card is for my cousin. Just added some blue backing card and some bakers twine. Topper is decoupaged.  

This card is for another brother in law. The topper is so cute. Backing card is from my stash as is the gems. Greeting is from Craftwork Cards.  

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous Cally, I like the wellington images.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cally, All of your cards are brilliant l do like to see decoupage on cards and the images are so cute all of what you have done is brill have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely Cally. I've just got Wellington out for my BIL x

    ReplyDelete