Saturday 13 July 2013

Some More Christmas Cards

Boy, I'm loving this hot weather... Makes everyone so much happier... My mojo seems to have gone on holiday at the moment so finding it very hard to make some cards and I have a n order to do for a leaving card! 
Here are some more cards that I made on my crafty weekend using the Kanban Christmas kit. Very easy and quick cards. All I've added is backing card that came from the kit and some peel off greetings. Don't use a lot of peel offs these days but have so many. Should try to use a few more :-)






These cards are made from another sheet from the Kanban kit. Just added some backing papers and some peel off borders.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Totally stunning Cally they are x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really gorgeous Cally, I like the sweet images.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly put me to shame with everything you made that weekend. All gorgeous cards x

    ReplyDelete