Tuesday 24 September 2013

Some Christmas Cards

Didn't have a good day yesterday - I have started having 'personal summers' and yesterday they were around with a vengeance, also summer decided to return also and we had a beautiful hot day. Today has been the same. I have had quite a busy morning as I had to take my grandson for a hair cut and then took him to look at a play school. No time in my craft room today.

Luckily I have a couple of cards that I made over the weekend and here they are. Christmas Cards!!

The first card is from a Kanban Christmas Kit. I love this kit and just loved this image of Santa. I have made it into an easel card, the image and the backing card and boarders all come from the kit, I have just added red mirri card, a paper poinsettia and greeting , all which came from my stash. 

The second lot of cards I have done are easy peasy (just what I like :-), very simple. Mirri card, embossed Christmas tree put onto white card, 3 matching gems and greetings from Craftwork Cards. Can be made in any colourways that you want.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. beautiful christmas cards Cally, I like the embossed trees, but I love that Santa.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the three simple ones you've made..very elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa is lovely but those trees are so stylish. I hope the personal summer doesn't last too long x

    ReplyDelete