Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy New Year to you all

Firstly I would like to wish you all a very happy new year and hope that you all had a great Christmas. I know that it has been a long tome since I last blogged but I was away for a month in November, then Christmas and then I have been ill since Christmas with a bad cold and cough. Then last week I went to the theatre and in a restaurant prior to the theatre I decided to fall down a step and twisted my ankle quite badly (and I hadn't even had a drink!!)

I have made one card this year - an engagement card for a friends son and his girlfriend who got engaged on New year's eve - but I forgot to take a picture (naughty Cally!!), so I don't have any card of my own to show you but I did receive some lovely hand-crafted cards for Christmas so I have put these on to show you.

I am in the process of having a good sort out in my craft room at the moment and getting rid of alot of stuff that I no longer /or have never used. I do have a couple of cards to make for January birthday's so I hope to be able to show you these when they have been done.




Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Oh Cally so sorry to hear you have been poorly and then to top it with a fall l hope you have recovered.....your cards are beautiful how nice for you to showcase them take care look forward to seeing your own creations when your well enough x

    ReplyDelete