Friday 10 January 2014

Leon at Christmas

Well today the weather has been a lot better - no rain. I gave my ankle an outing to day and walked down to the post office. It ached a bit but I do have it strapped up well. 

Have spent the day clearing some more stuff from my craft room and loaded some stuff to be sold. 

Still haven't made a card yet but here is a scrapbook page that I have made from Christmas day and my grandson. Not any pictures of him looking as he has to be in the mood to pose for a picture lol.  My hubby is a police inspector and a couple of his officers called to see us Christmas day and Leon got to sit in the Police car as well as on it!! One for his memory book though.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a lovely scrap page nice to see Leon enjoying his christmas go easy on that ankle xxxx

    ReplyDelete