Thursday 13 February 2014

Hunkydory Kit

At the moment we have sunshine but 30 mins ago we had torrential rain!! I am so so fed up with this weather and also doesn't help that I am not feeling too good at the moment, I have a hacking cough...

My card today is for my niece. I have used a topper sheet from the Hunkydory kit 'Decadent Days'. I fell in love with Hunkydory kits last year when I went to the Great British Craft Festival. The backing card is from the kit also. I have matted the topper, the backing card and the greeting all on black card. I've then added some black gems and black ribbon.


Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. l would just love all this rotten weather to go away and give us some lovely sunshine when will it ever end!!...................Gorgeous card Cally and sorry to hear about your cough stay warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and card Cally,hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete