Friday 7 March 2014

Craft Class 06/03/14

We have had a beautiful couple of days, makes me feel so much better with the sun shining. Today has been a mixed bag, sunshine early this morning and then we had light drizzle and then the sun came out this afternoon. Went to the doctors this morning cause I still have my cough. Everything was fine, stats were fine, chest and lungs clear, thinks it could be viral but as 5 weeks is a long time to have a cough, if it's still here in a week then I have to go back and they will do more investigations...

Yesterday was my fortnightly craft group and here is the card that we made. When I first saw it on Clair's website I didn't like it much as thought it looked too hard but iit was easy and I had fun making it. We used mainly Stampin up products. 3 different backing papers, leaf stamps, flower punch, ready made flower, bird punch and pearls.


Thanks for reading.


3 comments:

  1. Love your card Cally,fabulous papers and design.
    Hope you get your cough sorted soon.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cally,I like the design and the rose, I hope you feel better soon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cally, These coughs seem to linger for so long l hope yours clears before you go back again nice like you say to have some sun shinning through we had it lovely today after the early mornings rain which was so heavy!! your card is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete