Sunday 30 March 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge

Happy Mothers day to all the yummy mummies out there. Mixed day for me. I no longer have my mum but she is missed everyday, but I do have 2 sons and I got 2 lovely cards from them and a special one from my grandson.

For my card today I have followed the sketch over on Friday Sketch Challenge although I have turned it on it's side.

I have used the Katy Sue CD 'Fabulous Fellas'. The topper, greeting and backing papers all come from the CD. Backing card and gems are from my stash.


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cally is your card great layout and image too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Male card Cally - and a perfect interpretation of the sketch. the image and matching sentiment are a lovely touch! Thanks for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch Challenge x

    ReplyDelete