Saturday 26 April 2014

Craft Workshop 17th April

As promised in an earlier post, here is the card that we made at last week's craft workshop. I had to finish it at home cause Clair had made it as an Easter card and I don't do Easter cards :-). 

The card shape was made using a die and then the smaller one was used for the white card - half put on the front and the other half was put inside. The white card was embossed using a wood grain (which I really really like!). The bunny was a LOTV stamp and I coloured it using copics. Flowers made with Stampin Up flower punch. Bit of twine added and some pearls.


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cally, I love the image the shape and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and shape Cally,sweet image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cally this is gorgeous and the layout and shape of your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete