Friday 25 July 2014

Crafting Day Makes

Well another hot day today with a torrential rain & thunder storm thrown in for 10 mins today although have to say that it is a little bit cooler tonight, not much but a little.

On Saturday I went to a crafting day to celebrate Clair's birthday. She had 12 cards for us to make. I managed to make 4 during the day and prepped the others which I will be making when I get chance :-). 
Here are the 4 that I did manage to make on the day.

I love this card. The colours are gorgeous. I love the yellow, black a,d white combo. The flowers are also handmade and I am very pleased with how they turned out. I also love the layout of this one.


 This is such a cute image - stamp from LOTV I think. The bear is coloured with promarkers. Must learn to blend a bit better.

This one is done with a stamp and then embossing folder over the image. 



This is also a lovely summery card. Random flowers stamped on the background. The greeting is stamped on another piece of card. 


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of cards Cally,looks like you had a fun time.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning set of cards Cally you have been busy.........we had rain tonight so l think it will be a little cooler tonight.........hopefully! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming ~ It was a fantastic day!!! The cards you've made are great! xxx

    ReplyDelete