Wednesday 20 August 2014

Some male cards & a bit of an accident......

I have had quite a few male birthdays during August and these cards are so great and easy to do so I made another 3. I think I will probably be making a few more of these. :-)




Now my friend called me the other day and asked me to make a card for her brother. He plays a lot of golf so I thought the topper from Acid Drops & Whatnots was ideal. I layered it onto black & white card. Added a peel off 'Brother' which I coloured with a black promarker. As I it was needed the next day I photographed it and put it on my desk ready to take round to her. I went to turn my computer off and accidentally knocked over a can of drink and although I was quick, some went over the card. Trying to clean it I made it worse and ended up in a temper and tore the card up!!! 


So I ended up having to make another one jolly quick! I managed to save the 'Brother' and the greeting from the bottom of the card. I had another topper so I used that. She was happy with it. 


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. These are all brilliant Cally, I love them all.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cally you have been really busy with these gorgeous cards l think they are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, how annoying spilling a drink on your card - I think I would've cried!! :(
    Lovely cards as always xxx

    ReplyDelete