Sunday 28 December 2014

Last of the Christmas cards for 2014

Ok Christmas is now over for another year, hope you all had a great time. Mine was very quiet, well as quiet as it can be with a 3 year old grandson but more of that later. I'm still not feeling great. Got a cold and cough the week before Christmas and 2 weeks later I still have it!! Not impressed. 

Anyway enough of me feeling crappy, as I mentioned in a previous post I was very behind with my cards this year but managed to get them all done and sent out. and not a bought card in site.

These two cards were designed in CAP, just stuck onto patterned backing paper a few gems added. Quick and easy cards. Made 3 of each. 


The next few cards were made with Hunkydory Christmas kits from 2013 Quick fast and easy cards.






I found these coloured images when I was looking for my Christmas stash. I think I coloured them in a few years back but never used them. Cut out and matted onto silver mirri card, silver peel off added a s tonic punch snowflake with a gem and voila.. quick easy card. 




The next cards were all made with the help of CAP. Just had to print them out and stick onto card blanks. 






This was the card I made for my grandson. Just a simple one but I added googly eyes to the snowman. 


For 2015 I am starting early - like now!!

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Some lovely cards there Cally..my favourites are the little cat ones :)

    Hope you're feeling a little better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cally they are amazing and lovely x

    ReplyDelete