Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas has left the building

Whoo hoo..all over again for another year, decs down tree gone and back to normal weeks where I know which day we are on!

Saying all that I did have a nice Christmas day. We had my son and his partner and of course my grandson which made our day. He was very good all day and loved opening all his pressies and ours!


Before I do say a final good bye to Christmas 2014 I would like to share some of the homemade cards I received from friends. I love receiving homemade cards and I hope that the people that receive mine get as much joy out of my cards as I do. 






Right new year now and a 'Yo Do List' as long as the year it self. The main task is to de-clutter my house. I am a bit of a hoarder and need to be very strong with myself to get rid of a lot of stuff. 

My craft room is on the list for a good de-clutter but first I think I need to tidy it up!! What do you think?






Thanks for reading 


2 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Cally ..............your room looks a lot like mine.......lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!! Cally your room definitely needs a de-clutter!!!! I'm happy to help - you know I like a good sort!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete