Friday 9 January 2015

First card of 2015

Since my last post I have not touched my craft room despite all good intentions. I know that once I get started I can get it done but getting started is the problem.. I did manage today to sort out all my food cupboards in the kitchen as this hasn't been done for sometime. Oldest thing in my cupboard was dated April 2013 opps! I now have clean today and more important - in date food :-) Although I did manage to break one of the cupboard doors :-(... Hubby needs to look at it tomorrow.

Wednesday I had a lovely afternoon with Leon. I picked him up from play school at 12 and went and got him some new shoes. He has gone up another size and is a size 10. After that we went on to Drusillas for our normal Wednesday afternoon. He got me climbing up a huge tower through little holes and down a big windy tunnel slide.. ( good job I have lost weight and go to the gym..) Here is a picture of us before we went down the slide. 


Thursday saw us back at Craft workshop and we made the beautiful card below (my first for 2015). Such a pretty card and lovely colours. Made using Stamping up 'Flower Patch' stamps and matching dies, JustRite -Stitched Circles background stamp, spellbinders 'Asian Accents' die. The greeting stamp is another JustRite stamp ' Birthday Vintage label 4'. All these items have been added to my wishlist. 


In the afternoon I went to have a manicure and pedicure, a birthday pressie from my friend. A bit of relaxation.

Thanks for reading



1 comment: